Open Management, Personal Development and Marketing Short Courses
All can be tailored and run at your organisation in-houseFurther Information
A partnering process to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.Further Information
Health and Safety and IT Training
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Training Needs Analysis and Bespoke In-Company Training
For further information on ITIL, WORLDHOST etc please email email@example.com
What is professional coaching?
Professional coaching is a partnering process, aimed at helping individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals.
What are the benefits of coaching?
Coaching has become popular in recent years and with good reason. It can be hugely beneficial in helping individuals to:
- take a fresh perspective
- try new approaches to old issues
- improve decision making skills
- develop interpersonal awareness and effectiveness
- achieve personal and professional goals
- increase confidence and motivation levels
Coaching can also benefit organisations, by:
- providing independent, impartial support and facilitation
- developing key leaders and managers to achieve their potential
- improving performance and productivity
- contributing to a culture of learning and development
Who is professional coaching suitable for?
Professional coaching is suitable for executives, senior managers and line managers.
How does it work?
Coaching can be tailored to meet your needs. A typical coaching package includes:
- A free introductory session to discuss your issues and needs and make a decision about whether to proceed.
- Several coaching sessions of 60 minutes each, scheduled to suit you.
- Telephone and e-mail support between sessions.
- An evaluation of success against your goals.
To find out more
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.