Open Management, Personal Development and Marketing Short Courses
All can be tailored and run at your organisation in-houseFurther Information
A partnering process to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.Further Information
Health and Safety and IT Training
Please email email@example.com for further information
Training Needs Analysis and Bespoke In-Company Training
For further information on ITIL, WORLDHOST etc please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceptional Customer Service and Telephone Skills
THIS COURSE HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Grand Hotel Park Suites
View other Customer Service courses
This Exceptional Customer Service and Telephone Skills course also occurs on :
All who wish to become more effective in communicating a professional image of themselves and their organisation on the telephone and face-to-face. The course could also be beneficial for Receptionists.
By the end of the course delegates will :-
· Understand the importance of client/customer care
· Be better able to project a professional image both face-to-face and on the telephone
· Have developed their communication skills
· Know how to build effective client/customer relationships both externally and internally
· Be able to handle more difficult situations with clients/customers
This course is highly participative with group discussions and short role play.
EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE & TELEPHONE SKILLS
0900 Welcome and introductions
Objectives of the course
IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE CLIENT/CUSTOMER CARE
· Who are our clients/customers ?
· What are their expectations ?
· How individuals can affect the reputation and success of an organisation
· Benefits of providing excellent service
· Importance of client/service giver chain
PROJECTING THE RIGHT IMAGE
· What impression do we make ?
· Identifying the "moments of truth" both face-to-face at reception and on the telephone
· Developing service standards to meet client/customer expectations
· Skills required on the telephone and face-to-face
· Maintaining a positive approach
· Dealing assertively with clients/customers requests
· Role play
HANDLING MORE DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
· Dealing with more difficult situations with client/customers
· Turning complaints into compliments
LEARNING POINTS AND ACTION PLANNING