Open Management, Personal Development and Marketing Short Courses
All can be tailored and run at your organisation in-houseFurther Information
A partnering process to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.Further Information
Health and Safety and IT Training
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Training Needs Analysis and Bespoke In-Company Training
For further information on ITIL, WORLDHOST etc please email email@example.com
Exceptional Customer Service and Telephone Skills
April 02, 2019 - 9:00 to 17:00
Grand Hotel Park Suites
View other Customer Service courses
All who wish to become more effective in communicating a professional image of themselves and their organisation on the telephone and face-to-face. The course could also be beneficial for Receptionists.
By the end of the course delegates will :-
· Understand the importance of client/customer care
· Be better able to project a professional image both face-to-face and on the telephone
· Have developed their communication skills
· Know how to build effective client/customer relationships both externally and internally
· Be able to handle more difficult situations with clients/customers
This course is highly participative with group discussions and short role play.
EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE & TELEPHONE SKILLS
0900 Welcome and introductions
Objectives of the course
IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE CLIENT/CUSTOMER CARE
· Who are our clients/customers ?
· What are their expectations ?
· How individuals can affect the reputation and success of an organisation
· Benefits of providing excellent service
· Importance of client/service giver chain
PROJECTING THE RIGHT IMAGE
· What impression do we make ?
· Identifying the "moments of truth" both face-to-face at reception and on the telephone
· Developing service standards to meet client/customer expectations
· Skills required on the telephone and face-to-face
· Maintaining a positive approach
· Dealing assertively with clients/customers requests
· Role play
HANDLING MORE DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
· Dealing with more difficult situations with client/customers
· Turning complaints into compliments
LEARNING POINTS AND ACTION PLANNING